- Standard Presenter /First Author fee:
- early bird: 140 € (until September 26)
- standard: 180 € (until October 13)
- on site: 230 €
- Student Presenter/Second Author fee:
- early bird: 90 € (until September 26)
- standard: 120 € (until October 13)
- on site 150 €
Presenters will be offered finger food and beverages for coffee breaks. Lunch will also be offered on the 27th and 29th October. Drinks will not be included. On the 28th some restaurants will be suggested for lunch in Chiado, the historical district located at the center of Lisbon where the conference will take place.
Registrations are open! Please consider the instructions below and then register here
In the registration form please fill the fields as required. For the the section ‘Course/ Conference/ Training’ consider these instructions:
- Choose ‘Free Training’/ ‘Formação livre’
- Choose ‘Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias’
- Choose ‘Stereo and Immersive Media International Conference’
- Choose the type of registration: ‘Standard Presenter’ or ‘Student Presenter’ and consider the options that include the conference dinner or/and the excursion in case you’re interested in joining these programs. Find more details about these below.
- If you want to register as a student please attach a pdf of your student card in the ‘Attachments’ section (field ‘Identification Card’). No attachments are required for standard presenters.
- Payment modes: Credit Card : Visa /ATM Payment reference/ Paypal.
- The option ‘On Institution premises’ / ‘Presencial’ should be absolutely disconsidered
S&I Media’16 Conference dinner at Café Benard, in Chiado
The conference dinner will be held at Café Benard, in Chiado, on Friday, October 28, at 8 pm.
Cafe Benard started as a tea house in 1868, and today it also serves as a restaurant offering traditional Portuguese dishes. It has a genuine 19th Century atmosphere and is located in one of the busiest streets in Chiado. For dessert it will be difficult to resist to Bernard’s chocolate croissants, the most famous in Lisbon!
To join this dinner, please add 22€ to your registration.
Excursion to the 19th Century House-Studio of Carlos Relvas
The House-Studio of Carlos Relvas was conceived as a temple dedicated to the art of photography and is the only of its kind worldwide. It’s a two-storey house with an iron and glass structure, fully restored in 2003, that includes a large Victorian photographic studio, labs, elegant lobbies and exhibition rooms, refined studio furniture and expensive 19th Century cameras. Carlos Relvas was a pioneer in the Portuguese photography and produced amazing collodium stereographs in the 1860’s. Join us for a guided tour to the House-Studio of Carlos Relvas on Saturday, October 29, at 2.00 pm (S&I Media’16 will close by 1.00 pm). Universidade Lusófona’s Bus will take us to Golegã, 120 Km from Lisbon, to this truly unique experience!
More info: http://www.casarelvas.com
To join this excursion, please add 6€ to your registration.